Clear Rock Advisors, LLC is a Texas-based SEC Registered Investment Advisor that specializes in comprehensive financial planning and investment management services for high-net-worth clients. We are seeking to add an experienced Wealth Strategist to our team to support the firm’s business growth. Full time position with competitive compensation package and exceptional career opportunity.
Wealth Strategist, CFP
- Financial Planning
- Financial plan development
- Value-add client reviews
- Business Development
- Direct Client Acquisition – Develop and service complimentary niche of direct client relationships.
- Referred Client Acquisition – Participate in new client acquisition related to firm generated growth opportunities.
- Network – Develop beneficial business relationships with strategic COIs to contribute to business development success.
- Client Servicing & Reporting– Coordinating client activities to consistently and skillfully deliver Clear Rock’s platinum service model.
- New client onboarding
- Client service requests
- Relationship management
- Account/portfolio reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Designation
- 10 years of financial planning/investment management experience.
- Experience working with Charles Schwab and Tamarac a plus.
- Experience with MoneyGuidePro or other financial planning software preferred.
- Strong work ethic, organizational and problem-solving skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and balance multiple requests in effective and efficient manner.
- Team player and brand champion with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across team.
- Accuracy in communication and implementation of action items.
- Commitment to highest quality standards.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send resume to Ty Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org.